- Assist and organise content from photoshoots to social media campaigns, POS, website graphics and general visual content.
- Create presentations after attending to briefings and meetings.
- Update and keep track of the department administrations (Excell, Google docs)
- Packing weekly orders and manage returns.
- Assistance before and during photoshoots and castings.
- Work closely with Production and Development Manager to assist on design process.
- Help with Social Media calendar and manage uploads.
- Assist with customer service enquiries.
Who you are:
- Be adaptable, organised, self-motivated and a natural communicator.
- Meticulous, attention to detail, + ability to multitask.
- Willing to help the business build a strong foundation for growth through robust processes and first class customer services.
- Comfortable around design terms.
- Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator.
- You are comfortable working with people at all levels of the organisation and able to develop strong working relationships across the brand.
- Must have a clear understanding of Casa Raki and aesthetic.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line.